For perfect hair, naturally! Australia’s first 100% natural conditioner in a bar!
The Voodoo Bamboo Charcoal Hair Conditioner Bar is a super concentrated (equals up to 3 bottles of liquid conditioner) 100% natural, long lasting hair conditioner.
Great for all hair types including thick, fine, chemically treated/coloured hair.
- Keeps brassiness away from blonde hair
- Promotes healthy hair and scalp, without heaviness or residue
- Bamboo absorbs scalp impurities, cleanses excess sebum, detoxifes and unclogs follicles
- Super concentrated (over 130 uses based on short hair washed daily)
- Promote healthy scalp and hair growth, adding volume, gloss, softness and shine!
- 100% natural and long lasting
- Deeply moisturising and an excellent detangler
- Very mild eco/skin friendly ingredients
- Natural plant derived conditioning agents (no synthetic silicones)
- For outstanding results follow with the Apple Silk Clarifying Rinse
Cetearyl Alcohol (derived from certified RSPO Orangutan-friendly Palm Oil), Incroquat Behenyl (derived from Rapeseed Oil), Coconut Oil, Leatherwood Beeswax and Honey, Mango Butter, Ethanol (derived from sugars), Sodium Lactate (derived from corn or beets), Water, Rice Bran Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Benzoin Resin, Castor Oil, D-Panthenol (vitamin B5), Grapefruit Seed Extract (natural preservative), Annatto Oil (for colour) Charcoal Powder, Essential Oils.
All ingredients are natural waxes / oils which harmlessly biodegrade in waterways.
Lisa 'I have fine hair in a short cut (I’m a natural auburn-brunette) and have always struggled with conditioner making my hair super oily and heavy, but this new creation did not disappoint! I already use the Voodoo Bamboo shampoo bar and have for years, and this new conditioner is the *perfect* companion. A little goes a long way, I only use it about once a week, but it leaves my hair so soft and light! No conditioner has ever done this for my hair. Thank you so much for creating this amazing product. Customer for life!'
Catherine 'Loving the voodoo conditioner and shampoo. Works wonders for my thick dry hair and makes my scalp feel amazing. As an added bonus it helps stop my hair looking ‘brassy’. And of course like all Beauty and the Bees hair products it’s brilliant for travelling – compact, light and no worries about liquid limits.'
Krystin 'Wow! I’ve been searching long and hard for a conditioner bar that I actually like. This bar blew me away. Not only did I get a bar that was easy to use, but the quality of the condition exceeds that of the liquid I used prior to the switch. I definitely recommend. My hair is nearing my hips, no tangles, super light, and shiny after use. Only complaint would be the liquorice smell, but that’s a small price to pay for such a hands down amazing product.'