- Spray directly over affected area, no rub in required.Ingredients
- Muscle and joint pain relief fast acting formulation.
- Generally takes effect and gets HOT within 60 seconds.
- Excellent on bony areas.
- High potency uniquely formulate product.
- Based on high potency calendula flower, juniper berry extracts and essential oils.
- Spray on...No need to massage.
- Equally effective for use before or after activity.
- Generally lasts in excess of 4 hours with one application.
- Can combine with Deep Relief Oil for enhanced extended results.
- Adhesive sport strapping may be used over the treated area in as little as 2 or three minutes.
Best used in conjunction with Roseneath Deep Relief Oil for longer lasting results. All of the ingredients found in this product have been shown to support natural injury healing.
Proudly South Australian made.
ethanol, water, organic calendula extract, oil of wintergreen, organic juniperberry extract, ilex paraguariensis extract, peppermint, menthol, camphor, laurel essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil, wild thyme essential oil, sweet marjoram essential oil, clove bud (BP) essential oil, pure salicylic acid
'Hi I just wanted to tell you that I love your products very much and they are really high quality. I am very picky with these kind of products and now I think I wouldn’t use anything else. I regularly use Fast acting relief – a god send. I have fibromyalgia and I don’t know what I’d do without it.' Natalie
'Lots-lots of thanks for your Fast acting spray! I was absolutely amazed how, in no time, my pain disappeared, I could not believed myself!!! 3 years ago I had foot-reconstruction surgery and since then I am in constant, very sharp pain. So to lose it-was real wonder! Now I am looking for way to buy a year supply, at least!' Maya
I' bought Roseneath FAST Acting spray with the intent to use on my clients for Sports Massage. Wanting relief myself for the pending 3 hour Easter drive, I sprayed this miraculous spray on my own arms and shoulder. The warming sensation numbs the subtle arm and shoulder pain.' Tamara H