A modern floral scent that smells like fresh-cut roses.
This natural deodorant stick will keep you fresh naturally all day.
Magnesium enriched all natural deodorant in a compostable paper tube.
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Aluminium Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- Toxin | Sulfate | Paraben Free
- Lasts all day
- No staining or stickiness
- 100% Cardboard Compostable Packaging
Coconut oil is a powerful moisturiser with antifungal benefits. Magnesium and tapioca starch absorbs moisture while baking soda neutralises odour, which is essential for keeping a healthy underarm environment.
If you are looking for an armpit soulmate, you have found it!
candelilla wax, coconut oil, baking soda, organic tapioca starch, magnesium hydroxide, rose geranium, yllang yllang and manuka essential oils
If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
Directions and helpful tips
* Less is more - gently push up from the bottom of the stick to expose 1/4cm of deodorant and swipe 2-3 times under each arm. Our deodorant is a concentrated so a little bit goes a long way.
* Apply to clean underarms. Its best applied in the morning after a shower or wash your armpits with soap and warm water before applying.
* Wear it daily. Apply everyday and as often you feel you need to especially if you have been to the gym.
* Everyone is different and sometimes life or diet changes your sweat patterns. Whats good for your mate/partner may not be the same for you. Be unique!
*Customise your deodorant scent by layering different deodorants together.
* If the weather is hot and your deodorant is getting soft pop it in the fridge to harden up.
* If the weather is cold and you are having trouble first pushing up the deodorant; warm the tube in your hands first.
* If you push up too much don't use your hand to push it back down just tap the bottom of the tube on a hard surface until it goes down the the size you want.
* If your deodorant has white speckles on the top it is from the magnesium powder making it extra effective!
Tracy 'Absolutely the best natural deodorant. My underarm did take a few weeks to get used to change in deodorant. Nice knowing no nasty chemicals. Love the smell. Been using these deodorant for over a year now.'
Karen 'I love, love, love the Rosey Glow deodorant stick. A little skeptical at first for its ability to cover me throughout the day but no worries at all. Highly recommend and I have great scented armpits all day.'
Charlene 'Loving the smell, feel protected still even when exercising so far .'