- How to use
A happy and bright, fresh, spicy citrus scent.
This natural deodorant stick will keep you fresh naturally all day.
Magnesium enriched all natural deodorant in a compostable paper tube.
- 100% natural origin ingredients
- Aluminium Free
- Palm Oil Free
- Certified Cruelty-Free
- Toxin | Sulfate | Paraben Free
- Lasts all day
- No staining or stickiness
- 100% Cardboard Compostable Packaging
Coconut oil is a powerful moisturiser with antifungal benefits. Magnesium and tapioca starch absorbs moisture while baking soda neutralises odour, which is essential for keeping a healthy underarm environment.
If you are looking for an armpit soulmate, you have found it!
For best results when switching over from conventional deodorant to natural deodorant, use in conjunction with our amazing Detox-a-pit
* Less is more - gently push up from the bottom of the stick to expose 1/4cm of deodorant and swipe 2-3 times under each arm. Our deodorant is a concentrated so a little bit goes a long way.
* Apply to clean underarms. Its best applied in the morning after a shower or wash your armpits with soap and warm water before applying.
* Wear it daily. Apply everyday and as often you feel you need to especially if you have been to the gym.
* Everyone is different and sometimes life or diet changes your sweat patterns. Whats good for your mate/partner may not be the same for you. Be unique!
*Customise your deodorant scent by layering different deodorants together.
* If the weather is hot and your deodorant is getting soft pop it in the fridge to harden up.
* If the weather is cold and you are having trouble first pushing up the deodorant; warm the tube in your hands first.
* If you push up too much don't use your hand to push it back down just tap the bottom of the tube on a hard surface until it goes down the the size you want.
* If your deodorant has white speckles on the top it is from the magnesium powder making it extra effective!
candelilla wax, coconut oil, baking soda, organic tapioca starch, magnesium hydroxide, bergamot, orange, black pepper and manuka essential oils.
If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
Elise 'Smells good! Works really well, I have recently tried a few natural deodorants and this one is my favourite!! Easy to use, not messy. Will buy again'
Danielle 'I got nature nerd deodorant stick. Smells good and really works have tryed a couple of natural deodorant before but didn't work as good. Only need this once day and lasts all day and smells good!'
Sandra 'Just purchased and received my second tube of Nature Nerd, so was very happy with it's results. I bought my first tube at the end of January and it was very hot in Queensland Australia so it had to work extra hard, which it did. Stick with it people it does work and the zesty orange aroma was awesome.'
This is my new fav deodorant for hubby & i
We both have been loving this deodorant. It does the job. Goes on easy with no marks and knowing it has no nasties it in, I feel so much better using it. I will be continue to this deodorant from now on
I have just tried this new deo. I love, love, love the smell, hint of citrus but also a bit of spice. Really interesting and goes on really smooth and worked on me all day. Very happy, I will buy this again.