100% Natural Whitening Toothpaste - Fluoride-free
Grin’s natural Whitening toothpaste delivers you a thorough, fresh, flash-those-pearly-whites clean – without the need for harsh chemicals or bleaching agents! The active ingredients; Baking Soda, Propolis and Organic Sea Salt work to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth by gently removing stains and keeping bacteria in check.
- Baking Soda helps to neutralise harmful plaque acids and polish teeth
- Calcium Carbonate is a mild natural abrasive which works to polish teeth
- The antiseptic properties of Propolis and Organic Sea Salt help to combat common oral bacteria, and keep the gums and mouth healthy
- Natural xylitol helps to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing
- NO SLS, Triclosan, Parabens, artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Certified Palm Oil Free
- Made in New Zealand from the very best natural ingredients
- Contains PROPOLIS from bees - not suitable for anyone with an allergy to bees
calcium carbonate, glycerine (palm-free from rapeseed), aqua (water), xylitol, lauryl glucoside (palm-free from coconut), sodium bicarbonate, chondrus crispus (carrageenan) gum, foeniculum vulgare dulce (fennel) extract, spearmint flavour*, clove flavour*, menthol, xanthan gum, peppermint oil, organic NZ sea salt, propolis cera (propolis) extract
* these 2 flavours we have looked into further and the supplier has given written confirmation that they contain only 'flavour preparations are made from 100% natural plant extracts and oils.'
Tina T 'Excellent product...really works...it's the first time any toothpaste has taken off browning behind my teeth...very happy.'
Teri 'Loving the Grin Whitening Toothpaste, great flavour and leaves my mouth feeling so clean and fresh! I would happily recommend this product to everyone.'
Ola 'Am so happy with this product, my teeth feel fresh in my mouth and I love the taste, as always found ordinary toothpaste far too sweet. I can already see a difference!'
Maxine 'I am so in love with this toothpaste, it tastes so much better than other natural toothpastes I have tried and here's the real bonus - it actually does whiten teeth!!! We have used other whitening toothpastes for years and they never seemed to do anything but a month on Grin toothpaste and we both have much brighter smiles.'
Very happy with the toothpaste, its very fresh tasting, leaves your teeth feeling extra clean and bright, but the best thing for me is, that it is fluoride free with no nasties.
Just feels like normal, without the nasties