The ultimate care for your hands and body - a beautifully rich cream that leaves your skin feeling moisturised all day.
- This lightly scented rich lotion contains regenerative benefits of organic rosehip, calendula, jojoba and shea nut oils.
- Ideal for all skin types, particularly skin which may be showing signs of ageing, sun damage, scarring and pigmentation.
- Aloe vera soothes inflammation and allows this super-lotion to absorb quickly, leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated without any greasy residue.
Formulated by Naturopath Bridget Carmady, with certified organic lavender at its core, to enhance beauty + health without compromise:
- Rosehip oil delivers potent rejuvenative properties, increasing skin elasticity, balancing skin tone and providing a richly moisturised complexion
- Calendula soothes skin inflammation and promotes wound healing, whilst jojoba delivers long-lasting moisture, absorbing quickly into the skin
- Aloe vera allows this lotion to absorb quickly, leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated without any greasy residue
- May help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin, sun damage, pigmentation, stretch marks, scarring, bites + stings
- No parabens, sodium lauryl sulphate, petrochemicals, PEGs, artificial fragrances, nanoparticles or unnecessary ingredients
- WINNER Best Hand Lotion, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2020
- WINNER Best Body Care Product, BE-U-T Awards 2020
- WINNER Best Hand Lotion, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2019
- WINNER Best Hand Lotion, Beauty Shortlist Mama & Baby Awards 2018
Apply daily, especially after bath or shower when skin is still moist. Reapply as needed.
Patch testing recommended before first use. Store sub 30°C
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, rosehip (rosa canina) virgin oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, glycerine*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, camellia sinensis (camellia) seed oil*, beeswax*, cetearyl olivate, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil*, prunis amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, sorbitan olivate, calendula officinalis (calendula) extract*, citrus bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil*, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, xanthan gum, bentonite, glyceryl caprylate, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, phytic acid *certified organic ingredient (89.74% certified organic ingredients, 100% natural ingredients)
Judi 'I recently attended a skin cancer clinic. Luckily I did not have any major problems except I was prescribed a cortisone ointment for dry patches on my back. I was hesitant about using this long term and instead opted for Clemence Hand and Body Lotion. Within days the dry, itchy area on my back had cleared up. Thanks Clemence for such a great product.'
Marina 'This cream is just amazing. My skin is very dry and I used so many products over the years, which relived it for a bit and then did not help much. Not this one. This cream really helps. My skin loves this and it looks better as well.'
Kate 'I’ve always had dry sensitive skin no matter what I used, most body moisturisers make you feel all sticky, and body oils feel like they never soak in. This is perfect, creamy and oily it soaks in making my skin deliciously supple and doesn’t feel sticky at all. I’m a pretty simple gal and don’t like using a heap of products, which is also why I love it so much, as it doubles as a perfect facial moisturiser, keeping my skin hydrated and clear. Will be a repeat purchaser for sure.'