The Kin Kin Story If they don't trust an ingredient with their own children's skin or their own backyard, then they don't use it. After all, they're a family not a big company.
Uncompromised cleaning Based on their previous experience as an OMO formulator combined with 100% natural ingredients, they're so proud of their natural products that actually work!
Free of any toxic ingredients Over 95% of Australian laundry detergents, including virtually all eco-brands, contain alcohol ethoxylate as a main component. This ingredient is classified as very toxic to aquatic organisms. They don't use this in any of their products.
Safe also for gardens, greywater and septics Formulated with care to leave no traces behind, they believe their products are the most garden & greywater and septic-friendly products in Australia, being
- plant (coconut) and mineral based
- free of toxic ingredients, phosphate and high alkalinity
- at least 95% less sodium than regular detergents
- completely and readily biodegradable
Skin friendly You will find no SLS, LAS or any toxic or skin sensitizing ingredients in Kin Kin naturals products.
Local = Sustainable Proudly Australian made in Queensland.
Use a little, save more Kin Kin products are ultra concentrated. Please be aware of this concentration and use only the recommended dose: 35ml for laundry liquids and only a few drops for dishwashing liquids.
Little Wren Creations
- All Natural & 95% Organic Ingredients
- We only use organically graded aluminum-free bicarb soda.
- Proudly South Australian
- Handmade and personally sourced, with no outsourced manufacturers.
- Small range of products to ensure quality remains within exactly what we are good at; no expanding to keep up with demand or trends, only products we personally create or specialize in.
- All products are purchased within Australia from fellow business’s to retain trade within Australia. No cheap imports of products!
Little Wren Creations are passionate about producing quality handmade and natural deodorant.
Understanding the common problem of deodorants available that were ineffective, gritty or were harsh on the skin, we saw the need to share our skin friendly, but effective deodorant.
We don't use cheap synthetic bicarb soda. Unless naturally and organically sourced bicarb soda can prove extremely harsh on skin - which ours does not.
We source the highest quality and organic bicarbonate soda on the Australian market, and paired with other quality ingredients; create our products in small batches using temperature methods to work with the sometimes temperamental fats and oils, to create a smooth paste.
Elaborate testimonials and repeat customers have affirmed the quality and effectiveness of this deo.
- Roseneath Organics produces high quality, high potency natural products.
- Roseneath do not buy in someone else’s base cream or lotion and simply add herbs and essential oils. All products are made entirely from scratch based on their own in-house developed formulations.
- All Roseneath products are made using their own premium herbal extractions produced from selectively sourced Organic/Bio-Dynamic plant material wherever possible.
- There is nothing hidden in Roseneath products…. all ingredients are declared on the label.
- All Roseneath products are formulated and developed in-house by Roseneath and are proudly made in the Adelaide Hills, South Australia.
Two-winged fruit was established by a scientist with a passion for the environment. We trust you will adore their unique, gentle and luxurious formulations. All products:
- are certified palm oil free by Orangutan Alliance (and we are a Palm Oil Investigations approved brand)
- are Australian made (most are hand crafted) using our own recipes employing traditional artisan methods
- are 100% natural, with essential oils for scents, clays for colour and natural preservatives
- are accredited cruelty free by Choose Cruelty Free
- feature certified organic ingredients
- feature Australian native ingredients
- where possible contain locally grown ingredients and locally produced packing materials to reduce our carbon footprint
- packaged with thought to the environment using recycled or recyclable materials
- support non-profit organisations in rainforest conservation, with 5% online sales donated to Orangutan Foundation International Australia and 1% profits donated to Rainforest Rescue
- are beautiful to use, as attested by many happy customers.
The inspiration for Yard Skincare comes from family. We I recall their stories about the essence of sustainable living, growing organically and living by the seasons. A life most of us now hope to achieve – the dream – in this fast-paced world.
Our motto 'Live Well . Feel Better' inspires all that we do, here and for the community at large. Yard Skincare is based on intention, mindfulness and care for our community and in creating each product sustainably, organically and slowly to inspire nourishing and uplifting daily rituals for beauty, body + mind.
Seeing how products are created from the plants and herbs that are grown wildly and thoughtfully infused in their natural state into our formulas makes the creation of the final product so much more pleasurable especially when our community reap the benefits of its magic.